oh you have your period? well you have two options.
you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.
sounds awful. what's my second option.
a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.
still seems pretty awful.
wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!
well, are they at least free? like how men can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.
HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.
oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.
i think i'll go with my third option.
what third option?
i think i'll bleed on everything you love.
Did you just like copy and paste a bunch of rando blurbs about evil fatties? Cause like…
- I don’t have any medical bills and haven’t in years
- I never said I was proud of the outrages prices dr’s bill at? What?
- So I should stay home all day to avoid “exposing a poor diet” to the public at large? Glad you’ve got it all figured out at 16
- What you’re saying is super messed up about people with illnesses not being beautiful. That’s some fucked up shit. And not like it matters AT ALL, but I have none of those.
- Uhhhh who said I was insecure about my fatness? Have you seen my selfies? Cause daaaaaaaang
I made it, but like any place that would have sold it wouldn’t have fit you cause ignorant brats like you like to make sure fat people have to shop in their own expensive, ugly little stores :)